Don't know what to write. Not in a good mood. Adiv is sick with viral fever since 26th. Occasional high fever, he pukes everything. Yesterday I worked from home. We took him to the doctor Pradeep at MSR and he diagnosed viral infection.asked us to continue with the ibugesic and relent syrup. Give him sponge bath every time fever shoots up. With summer getting bad day by day, it's really a pain to have a fever. He told us if the situation does not improves then we have to revisit again by tomorrow. I think I will take home. Have a worst feeling that unless antibiotics are prescribed things will not improve. It's a repeat after 6 months.
What happened is Etu missed his school today. Adi got up at 4am and was running very high temperature, we gave him the medicine and and it took almost 2 hrs for him to sleep peacefully. I took him to my bed and we talked a lot, I was telling him some story and he asked me to include some familiar faces like Etu, mummy, kaku, Kush etc. kids are kids. I was feeling very sorry for him, poor boy. I think kids put up a brave face when faced with disease. The only thing they need is the warmth and comfort of there loved ones. Waking up again at 7 for Etu school was almost impossible. What I feel is the pain that we are taking today will ensure kids have a good time in future.
Office is another pain in a**. The day when I work from home, don't know why all the issue pops up and I am forced to work quite late. I was using the dining table chair for long hours. The result is my back started having some pain.
Missed my exercise routine today. I was exhausted and was in no mood to put extra load on my back. Took off from workout. Planning to leave office by 7:45 cab. Lot of plans for this weekend. Equator buildout has to be completed.
I had a call with jake yesterday! he wanted me to move into engineering. But I pushed back saying I also want to have a hold on people management. There was a reason, I don't know what will be the future of engineering here and also just giving a tag will not help. I will continue to do the normal operation stuff and engineering as I have moved into engineering. It's like slicing you down further. I am already doing most of the things and I don't know by just moving will help me in any way. And if for some reason the state shop gets closed then I will again move back to operations. Didn't wanted to make things more complicated. For a company it doesn't matter as long as the work is being done. I will be asked to do the same thing what I am doing here plus the additional responsibilities of on site folks. It would have made sense if I am deputed on site with the engineering team.
Tons of work is piling up and I have started engaging Abhishek for few projects.
Comments
Post a Comment