Skip to main content

Mar 11th 2014

Tiring day lays ahead. Last night Etu was very adamant for a bed time story. I dont know why but sometime just accept it. I told him below. It actually came on whatsapp so i modified it to convey some message as well.

===== start ======

Once a dog was wandering In forest. He lost his way and he was taking rest beneath a tree. He saw a tiger coming and since he was very tired he couldn't move. Also he was no match for the tiger. He turned his back towards tiger and when the tiger was very close he spoke in high voice "I am feeling very hungry if I could get tiger now, I will tear him apart and get his heart. So delicious I am waiting to pound."
Tiger on hearing this got afraid and thought this is some very powerful  dog and I am no match for him. He left.
There was a monkey sitting on top of the tree. He knew everything and thought of teaching a lesson to the dog. He ran behind tiger and told him you are a fool. Dog has made fun of you. Tiger was very angry and he rushed back to kill the dog.

Dog knew monkey was upto something. When he saw tiger coming back again he knew what monkey did. He quickly thought of another plan. As they were very close. He turned and banged his hand on tree and shouted "where the tiger is. I have asked monkey to bring him back by any means".

Tiger was shocked and monkey went pale. Tiger pounded on monkey and ate him. He left.
Dog ran away from forest.

===== end =====

I told Etu no matter what the situation is keep your head straight and cool because this is the thing which makes us superior. He liked the story and slept off.

All I can say it was a very tiresome day. Multitasking takes steam out of you. Storemmon  then vmax  reports,  vnx report,  rs10 storage, access creation for bryan  etc....
Too much.

Comments