Yesterday was my and Ritesh birthday. A blast and when we both took off from work it got to be special. First half got spoilt by a call from office. They don't stop pestering even when you are on leave. The nas presentation was to be discussed for mr juneja. I have briefed everything on last Friday but still no body want to take it forward. Still I managed to shrug it off.
Later a good message came to carry on from office. That's it.
We had a cake cutting on Sunday night, as usual Etu and Adi wanted to get there hands dirty as soon it was placed. I managed to hold them for some time. Finished the night with a peg of Jameson.
It was a day to celebrate, we had to decide between Saadi ke side effects or queen. Mili was for queen as she didn't wanted to get into any arguments after close to 8 yrs into marriage. We went for some grocery shopping and then queen.
Adiv was not enjoying, as soon as the lights went off he switched on. Telling to go home. It was not his movies also Etu was busy playing subway surfer game. He was expecting some dinosaurs kind of movie.
I don't know what surprise will be in office. After a long weekend and the vmax expansion successfully placed, I am not expecting many surprises. The weekend changes got delayed and I am running after management to get it approved.
Comments
Post a Comment