Skip to main content

Mar 20th 2014

Weird problem, the office mailbox is full and I have to send out an important communication. Was trying different options in nitro desk but was not going through. Why people send out a big email without compressing it? Also I need to tweak my reale script to send out the compressed log file only not the blank text.

Feeling a bit down today, it's started getting hot suddenly and the perennial problem of sore throat and stufy nose. Didn't had a good sleep last night. I have fixed alarm for 23:15 as dinner and 23:45 as bed time. But I myself is a bit hesitant in doing this, after a day long work it's difficult to switch off and go to bed without having a talk with Etu and Adi. But in the morning at 7:15, and when I have to wake Etu up for school it becomes a matter of desperation why he didn't slept on time yesterday etc. so it's become a cycle now. I have to do something to break this jinx. 

Pretty engaged weekend lies ahead with vmax install and few critical changes moving in. I have to follow up with saurabh on cta build out and the ever building list of storage request. I have got flipboard installed on this iPad. Looks cool but want to have some app which can provide me the latest updates on data center and storage technology feeds. 

Ritesh returned yesterday. He was happy. A very hectic day. Still working post office hours.

Comments