Etu didn't go to school today. Mili was too tired to get up and Adi was making it horrible. I think he is not eating properly at night and so wakes up every now and then. He gets his portion at dinner time with me but how to estimate when he is done is tough. I think he needs a glass of milk 30 mnts after dinner so he is actually full before sleeping.
I will take mili to doctor tomorrow at MS, she is constantly complaining of pain in her sole. Better not to ignore. I showed some of the flipboard pictures of exotic hotels to Etu, he was excited. I think in this way I will be able to realize the true potential of iPad as a means of communication. Also I have to keep tab on the irctc date for onward reservation. I will setup a reminder.
The nas monitoring discussion is happening today. I managed to churn up some numbers for our nas storage. I don't want to think about the office stuff right now. Etu is excited about the shawarma that I promised him today. Small things make a big difference. I love my boy.
Ajay, the progress dba manager accompanied till Bommanahalli. He missed his cab. Interesting guy, returned from States after 16 yrs. I often think what prompts people to return after spending an innings abroad. Never got a satisfactory answer or shall I say this cannot be a reason which I feel. How the people after spending long time abroad touch with the roots here. Where for petty things you have to struggle a lot ?? Don't know.
I started dot feel know that I have stayed for a very long time in this company. There is no problem here but I need to move out of my comfort zone and to take risks. I can't be sitting here, just thinking now or started thinking now. Sometimes you need time to just think and nothing else. The work load and the commute time does not leaves any steam to think of myself. How to plan things up, it seems I am being forced to think everything is good. But when everything is good, something is wrong.
I am unable to collect my thoughts and give them some directions. Everyday is just passing by.
Comments
Post a Comment