Skip to main content

God please help Etu

Poor child is grieving in pain for last 5 days. First permanent molar brings so pain and discomfort I realized now. I don't remember mine but it's really painfull. The problem has compounded because of tonsillitis. I could have given him cold food like ice cream to relieve him from pain but tonsillitis prevents me from doing it. The gums have swollen. He is on antibiotic for last 3 days. Improvements are felt but not enough to bring him to the dining table. Because of the swollen gums he is unable to chew food and he is not mature enough to just use his first set of teeth. 

Yesterday we went to get his nanji and nani from railway station. I gave him a appy tetra and he managed to gulp some inside. But that's all he has eaten till now. Actually due to navratra we are not giving him non veg. But I feel pity. I felt crying sat night when he said the food is tasty but he can't eat. Early Sunday morning, he was crying because of hunger, I gave him some milk solids.

It's heart reckoning to see your darling wants to eat but can't. Tomorrow if things do not improve, I planning to take him to the doctor again. I have not had a proper sleep in last 5 days, but still my discomfort is nothing in comparison to Etu. He is on clampkid and IMOl. Can't write any more.

Prayer answered. Thank you god. Etu slept for the first time in last 7 days peacefully. He is still sleeping. He is recovering fast. I think nanji and nani made a difference as well. He was waiting eagerly for them. Many thanks to them as well. Today is his last day of antibiotics. I stopped pain killer. He will recover pretty fast soon.

Comments