Long time no activity. Is everything all right. Yes it is.
Today was a boring day, didn't wanted to work. If I recall through the monthly expense tracker we went over board. Adi broke mili's lumia screen, papa had to call prince then went to malleshwaram to get it fixed on last Friday. It still has some issue. The I got samsung duos for papa. He will have a tough time with the phone but once accustomed he will have fun.
I made butter chicken last Sunday, it's becoming my signature recipe. It was wonderfully. Etu feasted on it like anything. Any way he never leaves chicken alone leg it be in any form. We were planning to chikamaglur for the weekend but it's too far away and papa and mummy will not be able to manage it.
Ritesh is planning for his honeymoon. He is going to manali, and made his reservation. Mili has a problem every time she hears about honeymoon because she missed it. Well the situation was not proper during our marriage. Already a new comer to Ocwen, in probation period how I managed those 8 days, only I know. But yes, what we miss is gone and will never be back again.
My exercise routine has gone for a toss and I am really missing it. I am not able to exercise in front of anyone except mili and my boys. I dont know why? I started really well, probably it has to with Adi and Etu illness, the long nights and it broke the routine. I will try to, no have to start once they leave for Patna on apr 30th.
Comments
Post a Comment