Skip to main content

10th Apr 2014

Had the first mom with Prashanth. Usual expression, don't know what that guy wants. I think people as they grow up, there is a tendency to confuse things up or say things which cannot be expressed in numbers. For me if anything if cannot be expressed in numbers then it has little value. Every sentence unless quantifiable it does not means anything. The process, motivation holy shit. Just tell them clearly what needs to be done and don't back off, is all what is needed to get things moving. Observe there personal space, dont load them with tons of shit work etc. In the name of process and big management words many people are saving there work and confusing many.

I know getting things in an orderly manner will help but there are better ways of expressing the same. Not just digging out a page from some book and spilling it over and let oth figure out what does that mean. It's shit.

I have planned in a different way. Let me go through some document the I will put this in front of my team.

Comments