Adiv is having a very tough time. His viral fever subsided but teeth problem continues to be a big issue. He is unable to sleep properly so mili and myself are also unable to sleep. He wakes up frequently at night and I don't know why my sleep also has become very disruptive. On a slight sound I get up. We started the homeopathic medicine teething trouble combination 21. I am hoping very badly that he gets some relief, which will give some rest to me as well. I was trying for work from home but I don't think I am too comfortable with Prashanth on this. Mathai has been very helpful.
Finally booked the ticket on 31st May for Ritesh marriage. He is also coming along. Fortunately we got the confirmed seats.
I am in a very bad shape today. Didn't had a good sleep for last 4 to 5 days. Mili is in much bad condition than me. Poor girl, parenting takes a toll.
Comments
Post a Comment