Good news. Got 30 percent hike this year. It feels good to get a fat check every month but with every passing time there is an extra responsibility that is entrusted on you and the expectation is set very high. Still fumbling with the management terminology, which Prashanth is expecting out of me. I feel he is a bit annoyed with my salary and was not expecting these numbers.
Thanks a lot Mathai for the trust and confidence in me. It was only because of him, I could have done something as good as this.
To be frank, I am not over board with this. Yes, money is important but how much. You will only feel the need when you badly need it like medical or education. I am still very far from education but medical is not under you. Planning to get a health insurance on top of company paid. Never know when it's required. I am a simple guy, not fascinated by cloths, watches, electronics etc. Need a very small number to live. I like travelling but with small kids it's difficult. I don't like to spend un necessary, prefer home made food, like to watch movies at home. So money does not fascinates me unless it becomes necessary. I don't know where to spend it. I love to keep them in deposits, mutual funds etc and let them grow. But I want mili and the kids to dress up nicely get the needed things and enjoy. Each person is different, so let them enjoy. My idea of enjoying is different, may be boring but still I love it.
Comments
Post a Comment