I got my exercise bench today. The intention is to use it in the long run but let's see till when it goes. The barbell rod were a disappointment, I was expecting the bolts to be more round type but it came as it was with me now, the old one. But still it's good.
I am expecting the dumbbell sets tomorrow that will help me giving the variable weights for bench press, shoulder press and also lighter weights for side raise. I am converting my 3rd room as mini gym. I love it, well I don't have any other place to spend money so why don't spend on something which is good and is healthy. Shopping is on full swing for Ritesh marriage. It's almost done but still something is pending like blazer. Shall I go for it, in hot summertime will be a pain. But Ritesh marriage is the last big ceremony at our home.
He just ordered his camera, was watching it closely for about a month. The price kept moving up and down and finally he got it at 34k approx. I got the surprise refund of 24k as part of excess tax deduction.
Lot of fast moving activity at work place. Team meeting is boring and I think team is not going well with Prashanth. Rene is here along with Sheri.
We went to angsana resort with mark last Saturday, good place to hang out. I was thinking about getting Mili and kids here. They will enjoy the palace. The heat was too much. The gps on my phone almost killed me. It took some non existent route and I was almost wandering where it's leading to with fuel almost touching zero. It was scary. Will not trust gps if going out. I think it's still in beta stage.
Mentally getting prepared for 40+C at Deoghar. Little worried about Etu, he is most affected by the scorching heat.
Comments
Post a Comment